Meet the Affordable Care Act's (ACA) annual reporting requirements and manage risk with guidance from our industry professionals.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) advisors deliver a comprehensive solution to monitor your workforce, manage measurement periods, and fulfill your annual reporting requirements.
What’s on your mind?
- Complying with measurement periods and transition relief
- Minimizing penalties under Section 4980H
- Identifying full-time employees
- Complying with annual reporting under Sections 6055 and 6056
- Identifying all your options with the help of analytics
A unique approach
Effective in 2015, applicable large employers must file annual reports and monitor measurement periods to comply with the ACA’s employer mandate. We understand the complexity of the health care law and can provide you with easy-to-understand solutions to help reduce your compliance and penalty risk.
Our customizable approach can include everything from preparing Forms 1095 and 1094, assisting with tracking employee status and offerings, and IRS penalty assistance.
ACA reporting and compliance services
- Provide software to track information and monitor employee status
- Prepare Forms 1095-C and 1094-C or 1095-B and 1094-B
- Track and document hours to avoid penalties
- Set alerts for employees approaching full-time status
- Provide online tools for workforce and measurement period monitoring
- Manage IRS penalty notices, information requests, and preparation of responses
- Offer support for employer and employee questions