CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) advisors deliver a comprehensive strategy to monitor your workforce, review measurement periods, and fulfill your annual reporting requirements.
What’s on your mind?
Experience our client-focused approach
Effective in 2015, applicable large employers must file annual reports and monitor measurement periods to comply with the ACA’s employer mandate. We understand the complexity of the health care law and can provide you with easy-to-understand strategies to help reduce your compliance and penalty risk.
Our customizable approach can include everything from preparing Forms 1095 and 1094, assisting with tracking employee status and offerings, and IRS penalty assistance.
ACA reporting and compliance services
- Provide software to track information and monitor employee status
- Prepare Forms 1095-C and 1094-C or 1095-B and 1094-B
- Track and document hours to avoid penalties
- Set alerts for employees approaching full-time status
- Provide online tools for workforce and measurement period monitoring
- Review IRS penalty notices, information requests, and preparation of responses
- Offer support for employer and employee questions
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 9/14/2023What you Can Learn from Your EBP’s Financial Statements
Article 1/5/2023Fine Tune Your Employee Benefit Plan
Article 3/24/2022When Do You Need a 401(k) Audit?
Article 12/1/2021Changes Coming to Your ERISA Employee Benefit Plan Audit
EventsSee All Events
Event 10/1/2023 – 10/3/2023IFEBP 69th Annual Employee Benefits Conference