Our senior living team will help you create exciting, yet achievable plans for the future. We offer a broad perspective by considering the unique strategic, market, financial, operational, and clinical needs of senior living providers.
What’s on your mind?
- Responding to the needs of a changing market
- Strengthening market share
- Integrating “at home” services
- Deciding whether to renew, replace, reposition, or divest aging facilities
- Accessing capital
- Assessing the value of collaborative relationships
- Embracing emerging technology
- Positioning your organization in a reforming health care market
- Developing leadership and planning for succession
A unique approach
Our planning approach uses a dynamic process that involves the board, leadership team, staff, residents, and other key constituents. Determining or refining your organization’s vision helps create a long-range planning horizon to establish the platform for a more detailed focus on the immediate future. By developing objective and realistic priorities, we look at the whole picture and help our clients create a blueprint for future organizational success.
We bring a unique strategic capital planning tool to this process. It enables interactive financial modeling of competing or alternative strategies in real time. Our tool will help you understand how to create capital capacity to fuel financially viable and achievable strategic initiatives.
CliftonLarsonAllen has years of experience helping single-site facilities, multi-site systems, community service providers, and other continuing care and long-term care organizations develop and execute strategic plans.
Strategic planning services for senior living providers
- Affiliation advisory and alliance development
- Benchmarking analysis
- CLA Clarity: SNF Data Analytics and Consulting
- Connecting organizational strengths to community needs
- Development and viability testing for innovative programming
- Governance and organizational structuring
- Market and long-term demand analysis
- Planning retreats and educational sessions
- Strategic capital planning and interactive financial modeling
- Strategic planning and implementation
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 11/15/2022Why Nursing Home Primary Care and Risk-Based Strategies Must Go Hand in Hand
News release 10/20/2022CLA Releases 37th Annual SNF Cost Comparison and Industry Trends Report
White paper 10/6/202237th SNF Cost Comparison and Industry Trends Report — An Industry at a Crossroads
Media coverage 9/13/2022‘Recession Proof’ Nursing Homes May Not See Usual Labor Gains Due to COVID
Media coverage 8/25/2022Nursing Homes Can’t Compete If the Data Doesn’t Stack Up
Media coverage 8/24/2022Using Data Points to Identify Opportunities for Nursing Home Providers
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 12/15/2022Provider Relief Fund & ARP Rural: What You Need to Know for 2023