Our senior living team will help you create exciting, yet achievable plans for the future. We offer a broad perspective by considering the unique strategic, market, financial, operational, and clinical needs of senior living providers.
What’s on your mind?
- Responding to the needs of a changing market
- Strengthening market share
- Integrating “at home” services
- Deciding whether to renew, replace, reposition, or divest aging facilities
- Accessing capital
- Assessing the value of collaborative relationships
- Embracing emerging technology
- Positioning your organization in a reforming health care market
- Developing leadership and planning for succession
Experience our client-focused approach
Our planning approach uses a dynamic process that involves the board, leadership team, staff, residents, and other key constituents. Determining or refining your organization’s vision helps create a long-range planning horizon to establish the platform for a more detailed focus on the immediate future. By developing objective and realistic priorities, we look at the whole picture and help our clients create a blueprint for future organizational success.
We bring a unique strategic capital planning tool to this process. It enables interactive financial modeling of competing or alternative strategies in real time. Our tool will help you understand how to create capital capacity to fuel financially viable and achievable strategic initiatives.
CliftonLarsonAllen has years of experience helping single-site facilities, multi-site systems, community service providers, and other continuing care and long-term care organizations develop and execute strategic plans.
Strategic planning services for senior living providers
- Affiliation advisory and alliance development
- Benchmarking analysis
- CLA Clarity: SNF Data Analytics and Consulting
- Connecting organizational strengths to community needs
- Development and viability testing for innovative programming
- Governance and organizational structuring
- Market and long-term demand analysis
- Planning retreats and educational sessions
- Strategic capital planning and interactive financial modeling
- Strategic planning and implementation
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 2/13/2024Top 5 Trends Shaping the Senior Living and Care Industry in 2024
News release 2/6/2024CLA Signs 16-Year Lease in Viking Lakes Campus
Article 1/10/2024Your Personal and Business Tax Rates for 2024
Article 12/22/2023IRS Helps Employers Repay Improper ERC Funds at a Discount
Article 10/9/2023Unlocking Efficiency: The Advantages of Automating Accounts Payable
White paper 9/28/202338th SNF Cost Comparison and Industry Trends Report
EventsSee All Events
Event 3/24/2024 – 3/26/20242024 Senior Living 100 Conference