Our senior living team will help you create exciting, yet achievable plans for the future. We offer a broad perspective by considering the unique strategic, market, financial, operational, and clinical needs of senior living providers.
What’s on your mind?
- Responding to the needs of a changing market
- Strengthening market share
- Integrating “at home” services
- Deciding whether to renew, replace, reposition, or divest aging facilities
- Accessing capital
- Assessing the value of collaborative relationships
- Embracing emerging technology
- Positioning your organization in a reforming health care market
- Developing leadership and planning for succession
Experience our client-focused approach
Our planning approach uses a dynamic process that involves the board, leadership team, staff, residents, and other key constituents. Determining or refining your organization’s vision helps create a long-range planning horizon to establish the platform for a more detailed focus on the immediate future. By developing objective and realistic priorities, we look at the whole picture and help our clients create a blueprint for future organizational success.
We bring a unique strategic capital planning tool to this process. It enables interactive financial modeling of competing or alternative strategies in real time. Our tool will help you understand how to create capital capacity to fuel financially viable and achievable strategic initiatives.
CliftonLarsonAllen has years of experience helping single-site facilities, multi-site systems, community service providers, and other continuing care and long-term care organizations develop and execute strategic plans.
Strategic planning services for senior living providers
- Affiliation advisory and alliance development
- Benchmarking analysis
- CLA Clarity: SNF Data Analytics and Consulting
- Connecting organizational strengths to community needs
- Development and viability testing for innovative programming
- Governance and organizational structuring
- Market and long-term demand analysis
- Planning retreats and educational sessions
- Strategic capital planning and interactive financial modeling
- Strategic planning and implementation
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 5/20/2023CMS Releases FY 2024 Rule for Skilled Nursing Facilities
Media coverage 4/12/2023CLA Principal: Rising Interest Rates Continue to Reduce Nursing Home M&A
Article 3/30/2023Opportunities to Bypass Existing Three-Day Inpatient Stay Requirement
Media coverage 3/17/2023CLA Principal: Long-Term Care Facility Owners Should Weigh This Tax Break
Article 2/21/2023CMS New Reporting Requirements for Nursing Homes 2023
EventsSee All Events
Event 8/15/2023 – 8/17/2023Resident Assessment Coordinator Certified (RAC-CT) Certification Workshop