Our senior living team will help you create exciting, yet achievable plans for the future. We offer a broad perspective by considering the unique strategic, market, financial, operational, and clinical needs of senior living providers.
What’s on your mind?
- Responding to the needs of a changing market
- Strengthening market share
- Integrating “at home” services
- Deciding whether to renew, replace, reposition, or divest aging facilities
- Accessing capital
- Assessing the value of collaborative relationships
- Embracing emerging technology
- Positioning your organization in a reforming health care market
- Developing leadership and planning for succession
A unique approach
Our planning approach uses a dynamic process that involves the board, leadership team, staff, residents, and other key constituents. Determining or refining your organization’s vision helps create a long-range planning horizon to establish the platform for a more detailed focus on the immediate future. By developing objective and realistic priorities, we look at the whole picture and help our clients create a blueprint for future organizational success.
We bring a unique strategic capital planning tool to this process. It enables interactive financial modeling of competing or alternative strategies in real time. Our tool will help you understand how to create capital capacity to fuel financially viable and achievable strategic initiatives.
CliftonLarsonAllen has years of experience helping single-site facilities, multi-site systems, community service providers, and other continuing care and long-term care organizations develop and execute strategic plans.
Strategic planning services for senior living providers
- Affiliation advisory and alliance development
- Benchmarking analysis
- CLA Clarity: SNF Data Analytics and Consulting
- Connecting organizational strengths to community needs
- Development and viability testing for innovative programming
- Governance and organizational structuring
- Market and long-term demand analysis
- Planning retreats and educational sessions
- Strategic capital planning and interactive financial modeling
- Strategic planning and implementation
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 6/14/2022New Sanctions Against Russia and Belarus Effective June 7, 2022
Media coverage 5/25/2022CLA and AHCA Report on Residency Trends in Nursing Homes
Media coverage 5/24/2022CLA’s Rutledge Weighs in on Skilled Nursing Industry Outlook With McKnights
Media coverage 1/20/2022COVID Patient Care Drives 7% Medicare Revenue Increase, CLA Report Finds
News release 1/18/2022CLA Releases 36th Annual SNF Cost Comparison and Industry Trends Report
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 8/2/2022Creative Strategies for Workforce Challenges in Health Care
Webinar 7/21/2022 – 8/24/2022Key 2022 Health Care Trends