Together we’ll create opportunities
Your organization has a wide range of obligations that expand beyond standard accounting services. We truly understand the needs of domestic and town mutual insurance companies, and can help you enhance your resources to chart a path toward a sustainable future.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Keeping up to date on accounting, tax, and other financial issues
- Exploring expansion opportunities through mergers and acquisitions
- Monitoring risk
- Increasing operational efficiency and profitability
- Maintaining short-term and long-term cash flow
- Addressing management transition issues
Experience our client-focused approach
Since mutual insurance companies represent a dynamic area of accounting, they require constant attention and monitoring. With decades of experience serving insurance companies, we understand your specific challenges and can respond promptly and effectively to help you meet them now, and well into the future.
Our professionals provide audit, tax, and consulting services to hundreds of insurance organizations nationwide, and are active members in national and state mutual insurance associations such as the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC). That means they have the experience and knowledge base to help you navigate the changing rules, regulations, and standards that affect modern companies.
Services for mutual insurance companies
- Audit and accounting, including financial statement preparation
- Benchmarking analytics
- Business process and internal control improvement
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Enterprise risk management assessment
- Health care reform consulting
- Merger and acquisition support
- Month-end accounting procedure
- Outsourced payroll and bookkeeping
- Quarterly and annual NAIC and OCI filings
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 1/10/2024Your Personal and Business Tax Rates for 2024
Article 12/22/2023IRS Helps Employers Repay Improper ERC Funds at a Discount
Article 10/9/2023Unlocking Efficiency: The Advantages of Automating Accounts Payable
Media coverage 9/18/2023IRS Pauses ERC, CLA's Jen Rohen Tells Small Businesses Not to Panic on CNBC
Article 7/10/2023Is Your Cash Working for You in the Current Interest Rate Environment?