Illuminate critical risks in your purchase card activity.
CLA can help you find transparency over this procurement area while also informing policy and tightening controls.
Purchase Card Monitoring In Action
One organization we work with has more than 900 corporate credit card accounts and spending activity with 10,000 merchants.
CLA’s assessment addressed known risks and identified unknown risks that became internal controls recommendations. Our Power BI dashboards are used for ongoing monitoring and analysis.
What’s on your mind?
- Improving transparency and oversight
- Getting insights into card usage and travel expenditures
- Assessing concentrations of spend by type, department, individual, or merchant
- Identifying outlier purchases and fictitious vendors
- Turning around weak controls
- Preventing revenue loss from fraud, waste, and abuse
Create opportunities with CLA
Company credit cards are convenient. But you can lose sight of spend among vendors, departments, and users. CLA’s purchase card (p-card) analytics offers transparency to help you gain control of your expenses and contain costs.
A p-card assessment requires very little upfront work from you. We’ll request the activity right from your financial institution and share our data analytics insights with you. The results will help you manage business activity, improve controls, and reduce overall risk.
Purchase card (p-card) analysis services
- Data gathering and data analytics
- Modeling and dissecting your activity through Power BI dashboards
- Assessment and documentation of the control environment
- Provide specific testing findings, insights, and recommendations
- Self-service or ongoing monitoring on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis
- Access to consulting, outsourcing, and tax offerings from a full-service professional services firm