Together we’ll create opportunities
Soar higher alongside our team of aviation professionals. We can help you efficiently handle tax regulations and compliance so you can focus on your aviation company’s success.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Ownership structure
- Personal use of your aircraft
- Federal excise tax compliance
- Payroll and compensation
- Sales and use tax
- Like-kind exchanges
- IRS exams
- IRS documentation requirements and flight log records
Experience our client-focused approach
Your aviation services help connect businesses, communities, and people safely, quickly, and efficiently. But the complex regulations affecting aircraft owners and operators may seem anything but quick and efficient. Navigating FAA, IRS, and Department of the Treasury rules can be a drag on your operations and growth.
Our team of aviation professionals includes CPAs, wealth advisors, and outsourcing professionals who deeply understand the aviation industry’s regulatory environment, challenges, and opportunities, and stay up to date on current and emerging issues that can affect your business. Our comprehensive industry capabilities can help you keep compliant with evolving regulations, guide your tax strategy, and assist you in planning for the future you dream of — both professionally and personally.
Services for aircraft owners
- Assistance in IRS exams
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Federal excise tax consulting and return preparation
- IRS flight log maintenance and record keeping services
- Online record keeping and tax compliance capabilities
- Outsourced payroll and bookkeeping solutions
- Proactive planning and entity structure consulting
- Sales and use tax planning
- Standard Industry Fare Level (SIFL) and entertainment cost disallowance
- Tax compliance and planning
- Wealth advisory
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 10/19/2021Proposed Bill Would Terminate Employee Retention Credit for Q4 2021
Blog 10/7/2021The IRS Lately: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Blog 10/4/2021Lease Accounting – Changes Are Coming Quickly!
Article 9/29/2021How to Effectively Collaborate Within a Hybrid Work Model
Article 9/22/2021Take Your Business to the Next Level With Private Equity