Your constituents need effective and efficient governmental services.
Analyze and address financial, operational, and regulatory issues so you can focus on serving your citizens.
What’s on your mind?
- Providing accurate and meaningful financial information to stakeholders, decision makers, and your constituents
- Maintaining quality services in the face of revenue reductions • Responding to regulatory pressures and complexities
- Identifying ways to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Planning and restructuring to accommodate changing citizen needs
A unique approach
CLA has been working with government agencies for over 40 years, so we understand that all aspects of your operations are important — not just the information needed for your year-end audit. With a team of 600 professionals, we guide more than 1,700 local, county, and state government agencies through legislative changes, funding challenges, compliance responsibilities, and risk management duties, while developing a personal connection with our clients and their needs. You’re more than just a number to us. Our CPAs and consultants are devoted to the industry, and stay in touch throughout the year so we can meet challenges as they arise.
Services for states and state agencies
- State-wide financial statement and single audits
- Financial statement and single audits of state agencies or funds
- Compilation of state-wide CAFRs or agency/fund financial statements
- Compliance audits (HUD, Uniform Grant Guidance)
- Performance audits of state agencies or specific programs/functions
- Fraud and enterprise risk management
- Uniform guidance services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Internal audit
- Risk assessments
- Telecom analysis and advisory
- Strategic, financial, and operational consulting (including data analysis)
- Implementation assistance for complex Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) statements
- Tax planning and compliance (1099, payroll, sales tax)
- Information security