CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) listens to your college or university’s one-of-a-kind needs, then pairs them with a right-sized package of outsourced student financial aid professionals and capabilities.
What’s on your mind?
- Competing for the limited pool of competent and knowledgeable SFA program directors and professionals
- Properly compensating SFA directors amid tightening budgets
- Complying with complex federal Title IV program regulations
- Avoiding penalties or repayment of funds due to noncompliance
A unique approach
Your higher education institution is under growing pressure to do more with less — all while student financial aid regulations become more stringent and complex, and the competition for high-quality SFA professionals intensifies. Our outsourced SFA services could very well be the simple answer to your college or university’s pressing in-house needs.
Our outsourced student financial aid professionals can administer your programs and reporting so that you can focus on value-added and revenue-generating activities. We help you stay compliant while reducing costs — in whatever portions you need or your budget allows. Outsourcing the financial aid process gives you access to a team of well-trained individuals who know what it takes to comply with and manage the many different and complicated facets of financial aid regulations.
Outsourced student financial aid services
- Common origination and disbursement (COD) processing
- Consumer information compliance
- Fiscal Operations and Application to Participate (FISAP) report completion
- G5 drawdowns and student disbursements
- Gainful employment reporting
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) enrollment reporting
- Policy and procedures manuals creation
- Return to Title IV calculations
- Satisfactory academic progress review
- Student financial aid packaging
- Title IV programs monthly reconciliations
- Verification completion and document tracking
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 7/19/2021PPP Loan Necessity Questionnaire Retired, Review Prep Still Critical
Media coverage 7/9/2021Five Tips for Sales Analysis
Article 6/8/2021SOC 2 or HITRUST — Assessing Your Organization’s Data Security Risk