Through our industry-specific guidance and cutting edge research, we help senior living providers make decisions that will impact your current and future services and strategies.
What's on your mind?
- Meeting the evolving service and program demands of older adults
- Obtaining meaningful, accurate, real-time data on market, consumer, competitor, and industry conditions
- Adjusting to environmental and demographic trends
- Determining market feasibility and appropriate sizing for new development or expansion projects
- Competitively pricing service offerings
- Understanding the needs of your referral sources and their approach to health care reform
A unique approach
We spend 100 percent of our time serving clients across the aging-services continuum. Our insight and advice comes from practical business experience.
CliftonLarsonAllen offers organizations in-depth industry and market analysis to help you evolve with a changing senior housing and health care reform market. To support our market studies, we have instant access to a wide variety of state and national databases. You’ll also benefit from our original research, mapping tools, and innovative market demand methodologies.
Market research services for senior living providers
- CLA Clarity: SNF data analysis and consulting
- Proprietary market demand studies, estimates, analytics, and demographic and competitor profiles:
- Continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs)
- Independent living
- Assisted living and memory support
- Long-term care (nursing) demand analysis and modeling
- Home care and home health agencies
- Life care at home
- Program of all-inclusive care for the elderly (PACE)
- Adult day care
- Active adult communities (55+)
- Tax credit/low income housing
- Market and feasibility studies:
- Directing the project development process
- Facility or campus repositioning
- Pricing analysis
- Consumer research, including focus groups and mail/phone surveys
- Marketing audits and sales consulting
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 11/23/2021Getting Creative in Midst of the Labor Shortage
Article 10/15/2021The Future of Life Plan Communities
Article 10/13/20212021 Senior Living Trends Survey: Focus on Strategic Planning
Article 10/4/2021Initial Observations of SNF Trends Data Illustrates COVID-19 Challenges
Article 8/30/2021PDPM Rate Analysis: What’s in Store?
EventsSee all Events
Event December 06, 2021AHCA/NCAL Population Health Management Summit