Adding a strategic and financial focus to architectural master plans produces a sound approach for renovating, expanding, or replacing aging-services facilities.
CliftonLarsonAllen combines strategic insight and financial analysis with interactive CLA Intuition® modeling tools to make the master planning process dynamic and productive.
What’s on your mind?
- Developing strategic master plans for your community that are affordable
- Evaluating whether you can afford the implementation of a master plan
- Making sure your team, architects, and outside consultants work together effectively
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen uses interdisciplinary teams of professionals who bring insight to the forefront of master planning. With more than 20 years of experience in master planning and strategy, we understand the difference between a master plan and an affordable master plan.
Our team includes professionals with financial, strategy, operational, clinical, and market experience. We couple these skills with our experience in financial feasibility studies. This allows us to understand the strategic master planning process from a variety of different perspectives.
Master planning services for health care providers
Our CLA Intuition Strategic Master Planning Process (SMPP) is an interactive process that helps you evaluate key planning assumptions in real time. Plans can be evaluated and modified with a full understanding of the impact each change will have on your resources. We collaborate closely with architects and other professionals so that silos are eliminated and all relevant information can be contemplated at the same time.
Our unique CLA Intuition process is supported by several financial tools.
- Before master planning, we use our Strategic Capital Planning Model.
- During master planning, we use the Strategic Master Planning Process Model.