Protect sensitive data and assets and keep the public’s trust.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) helps federal government and related agencies defend against cyberattacks and security breaches with industry-specific risk management strategies.
What’s on your mind?
- Preventing data, privacy, and system security breaches
- Complying with federal and state laws, such as those outlined by the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Overcoming the operational challenges of outdated technologies and outmoded processes
- Managing internal and external risks, both known and unknown
- Understanding the nature of evolving and increasingly frequent cybercrimes
- Utilizing risk management to achieve program efficiency
A unique approach
Government agencies are plum targets for sophisticated cybercriminals, so your cybersecurity needs are highly specific and refined. CLA’s combination of federal government industry practitioners and certified technical professionals provides the comprehensive, powerful knowledge you need to help keep your valuable data safe.
Our people work closely with yours to improve security controls and optimize your systems and processes. We know your technology is constantly evolving, and new threats are increasing exponentially. We deliver thorough, independent assessments of your safeguards so you can see both your strengths and vulnerabilities, then we craft robust defense strategies to help protect you from current and emerging threats.
CliftonLarsonAllen is registered to do business on the U.S. General Services Administration’s Professional Service Schedule.
Cybersecurity services for federal agencies
- Cybersecurity assessment and information assurance
- Cybersecurity training
- Data mining, analytics, and hypothesis testing
- Development of IT policies and procedures
- Disaster recovery planning
- Enterprise and IT governance and risk assessments
- Enterprise risk management
- FISMA assessment and compliance review
- IT general controls and application control audits and reviews
- Privacy program assessments
- Service Organization Controls (SOC) examinations and readiness assessments
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing