Strengthen your bank by reducing risk, minimizing costs, and allowing management to focus on serving members.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s unique solutions offer a full range of support, compliance, and strategic guidance for your finance and IT operations.
What’s on your mind?
- Minimizing employees’ time spent on back office or overhead duties so they can focus on what’s most important — providing excellent customer service.
- Having an effective risk management program.
- Maintaining a reliable IT system that is secure from inside and outside threats and lets you reliably and cost-effectively serve your customers.
- Ensuring the bank is originating properly underwritten loans, updating risk ratings in a timely manner, and that loan officer sare adhering to the bank’s loan and credit administration policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the institution remains in compliance with banking laws and regulations.
- Keeping risk management, regulatory compliance, and technology-related costs as low as possible.
- Obtaining satisfactory regulatory exam ratings.
A unique approach
It’s difficult to stay on top of ever-changing regulations and examiner expectations while also satisfying customer demands for outstanding service and shareholder goals for growth and profitability. Our back office solutions can be provided on both a co-sourced or complete outsourced basis, allowing your bank to operate these back office functions in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
We custom design a solution that is scaled to your bank’s needs.You obtain the ultimate in flexibility as you choose the specific services you need. We then tailor our fees to your choices.
You will benefit from our proven tools, methodologies, and technologies. You will also receive best practice recommendations based on our work with many financial institutions across the country.
Back office co-sourcing services for banks
- CECL modeling and accounting
- Loan review
- Regulatory compliance, including Bank Secrecy Act reviews, and testing and support to help comply with loan, deposit, and advertising regulations
- Internal audit
- Enterprise risk management and assessment
- Asset liability model validation
- IT security, including general control reviews, external and internal vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and social engineering
- IT enhanced managed services, including network support, regulatory compliance (IT-related risk assessments, policies and procedures, and assistance in dealing with examiners), assistance with IT-related strategic matters, and vendor negotiations
- Outsourced services, including temporary CEO and co-sourcing or outsourcing of chief financial officer or chief information officer duties
- Assistance in preparing the documentation and performing the testing to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 or FDICIA reporting requirements