CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help evaluate and improve how a company uses technology for its operations by identifying issues that could be limiting its success.
What’s on your mind?
- Integrating accounting and project management information
- Accountability for results by employees in all functional areas
- Eliminating duplicate data entry and improving administrative efficiency
- Preparing timely, accurate, and meaningful reports (budgets, cost structure, backlog, overhead, equipment capacity, and utilization) for all users
- Maintaining a technology infrastructure consistent with business objectives, employee needs, and customer demands
- Safeguarding your competitive advantage, historical cost data, and employee privacy
Experience our client-focused approach
We understand the complexity of acquiring, implementing, and adopting information systems and technology throughout a construction company. To assess a company’s unique needs, we evaluate its people, rules, and tools — because they are the foundation for organizational success.
Our experienced construction professionals and IT systems technicians work together with your staff to identify areas for improvement. We’ll help you understand how to match your IT systems and processes with your business needs. This type of analysis positions everyone in the company (owners, project managers, contractors, and administrative staff members) for improved project cost management and efficiencies, which result in long-term sustainability and profitability.
IT and systems management services for construction companies
- Business plans and continuous improvement initiatives
- Comprehensive software and technology selection, acquisition, and implementation, including process development
- Financial reporting and business intelligence
- Management processes
- Operations management evaluations and organization development
- Strategic technology plan consulting
- Technology assessments, including information system requirements
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 9/18/2023IRS Pauses ERC, CLA's Jen Rohen Tells Small Businesses Not to Panic on CNBC
Blog 9/1/2023Preserving Your Legacy
Article 8/16/2023Top 6 Benefits of Enterprise Risk Management
Article 7/10/2023Is Your Cash Working for You in the Current Interest Rate Environment?
EventsSee All Events
Event 10/4/202325th Annual Social and Shoot