Julian currently serves as the Managing Principal of CLA's Construction Industry. Julian also serves on CLA's National Construction Strategic Leadership Team. Julian works with both general contractors and specialty contractors and handles the relationships on some of the larger contractor clients in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Previous to working for CLA, Julian served as the Operations Controller for a large general contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area where he helped manage accounts payable, insurance, equipment, cash flows, and other operations duties.
California State University, Hayward
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Accounting Option
In the community
- Member of CFMA-San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
- Member of Planning Committee-AICPA National Construction and Real Estate Conference
- Member- CPA Advisory Council- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CALCPA), member
Resources and events
Event 4/30/2023 – 5/3/2023NASBP 2023 Annual Meeting & Expo
News release 1/19/2023CLA Retiring Principal Wins Prestigious Golden Beaver Construction Award
Media coverage 10/17/2018Xavier Discusses Fundamentals of Contractor Financial Statement Analysis