CLA exists to create opportunities — for our clients, our people, and our communities. We do it by living the CLA Promise: We promise to know you and help you.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services. With more than 6,200 people, 120 U.S. locations and a global affiliation, we promise to know you and help you.
We are dedicated to building an inclusive culture that thrives on different beliefs and perspectives. By welcoming and respecting our clients and each other, we can all experience success. Watch this short video to learn about our unique commitment to those we serve.
CLA delivers integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Grounded in public accounting, our broad professional services allow us to serve clients more completely and offer our people diverse career opportunities.
Annual CLA Promise Report
Each year we publish an annual report to review how our CLA family has created opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. Access the CLA Promise Report for facts, stories, videos, pictures, and more about where we’ve been, where we’re headed, and our priorities for the coming year.
You can depend on CLA for several uncommon advantages:
- Deep industry insight
Our people are industry practitioners first and foremost. You will work with professionals who know you, your organization, and your industry — and combine their knowledge with yours to make you stronger.
- Seamless, integrated capabilities
We offer planning and guidance from startup through succession, with particular care for you and your organization’s leaders. Our people connect with a vast network of resources behind the scenes — seamlessly presented and delivered for you.
- Premier resource for private businesses and owners
Entrepreneurs are the backbone of our economy. We place you — personally — at the core of our strategic focus because enabling your success means a better world for all of us.
- Professionals personally invested in your success
You will work with entrepreneurial people with the freedom and agility to serve you rather than merely perform obligatory functions.
- An inclusive mindset that strengthens diversity
Everyone who walks through CLA’s doors should feel welcome. Our team is made up of diverse professionals who speak a variety of languages and come from a wide range of backgrounds. We believe that including perspectives that are different from our own will make our firm better, period. So we’re not just open to new ideas and challenges — we encourage them!
- More than 60 years of quality, service, and experience
- More than 120 locations across the United States
- Unprecedented emphasis on serving privately held businesses and their owners, as well as nonprofits and governmental entities
- Serving more than 150,000 clients
- Primary industries served include agribusiness, construction and real estate, cooperatives, dealerships, employee benefit plans, federal government, financial institutions, government contractors, health care, higher education, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, professional services, state and local government, and technology
- Service areas include wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting (audit, tax, and consulting)
- More than 6,200 professionals, including 700+ principals
- More than 2,590 CPAs
- A career building and "Best Place to Work" firm
Peer review results
Every three years, CPA firms are required to obtain an independent peer review of their system of quality control for their accounting and auditing practice. The most recent peer review report received by CliftonLarsonAllen expressed a rating of pass, which is the most positive report that can be received.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.