The CLA Promise
We promise to know you and help you.
CLA exists to create opportunities — for our clients, our people, and our communities. We do it by living the CLA Promise: We promise to know you and help you.
We believe professional relationships can be personal and those connections can last for generations. Watch our short video to learn about our unique commitment to those we serve.
CLA delivers integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Grounded in public accounting, our broad professional services allow us to serve clients more completely and offer our people diverse career opportunities.
2017 Annual Promise Report
CLA reported strong growth and embraced change in 2017. Access our 2017 Annual Promise Report to get facts, stories, pictures, videos, and more about where we’ve been, where we’re headed, and the opportunities we’ve created for our clients, our people, and our communities.
You can depend on CLA for several uncommon advantages:
- Deep industry insight
Our people are industry practitioners first and foremost. You will work with professionals who know you, your organization, and your industry — and combine their knowledge with yours to make you stronger.
- Seamless, integrated capabilities
We offer planning and guidance from startup through succession, with particular care for you and your organization’s leaders. Our people connect with a vast network of resources behind the scenes — seamlessly presented and delivered for you.
- Premier resource for private businesses and owners
Entrepreneurs are the backbone of our economy. We place you — personally — at the core of our strategic focus because enabling your success means a better world for all of us.
- Professionals personally invested in your success
You will work with entrepreneurial people with the freedom and agility to serve you rather than merely perform obligatory functions.
- More than 60 years of quality, service, and experience
- $850 million in revenue
- More than 100 locations across the United States
- Unprecedented emphasis on serving privately held businesses and their owners, as well as nonprofits and governmental entities
- Serving more than 150,000 clients
- Primary industries served include agribusiness, construction and real estate, commercial services, cooperatives, dealerships, employee benefit plans, federal government, financial institutions, government contractors, health care, higher education, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, professional services, and state and local government
- Service areas include wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting (audit, tax, and consulting)
- More than 5,000 professionals, including 700+ principals
- More than 2,200 CPAs
- A career building and "Best Place to Work" firm
Peer review results
Every three years, CPA firms are required to obtain an independent peer review of their system of quality control for their accounting and auditing practice. The most recent peer review report received by CliftonLarsonAllen expressed a rating of pass, which is the most positive report that can be received.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.