Together we’ll create opportunities
We understand your fiduciary role, compliance obligations, and the importance of smooth plan operations, so you can rely on CLA to help design and administer a customized retirement plan — one that meets the goals of your business and employees.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Efficient plan operations
- The rising cost of employee benefits
- Obtaining competitive plan options at a reasonable price
- Managing greater regulatory compliance responsibilities
- Accurately preparing reporting documents
- Measuring your plan’s effectiveness against industry peers
- Selecting the right investment options for your employees
Experience our client-focused approach
Our financial advisors understand that retirement plans are really about people. That’s why we serve as objective advisors to your plan’s trustees. Using a consultative approach, we recommend customized strategies, and we’re focused on keeping plans compliant from an investment, operational, and fiduciary perspective.
Our professionals average more than 37 years of experience serving small-to-midsized privately held companies and start-ups with all types of benefits plans, including:
- Cash balance retirement plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Health and welfare plans
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- 403(b) plans
- 401(k) plans
- Other qualified and non-qualified pension and profit-sharing plans
We’re one of the leading providers of employee benefit plan audits in the country, and we offer compliance and consulting services that can unlock opportunities for more comprehensive results. Each member of our plan administration team has earned the Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) designation or is in the process of obtaining it. Several team members are also Qualified Plan Administrators (QPAs). In addition, we stay on top of industry trends as active members of the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA) and the National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA).
Retirement plan services for employers
- Assistance in the resolution of plan operational failures
- Benchmarking analysis of plan effectiveness and costs
- Custom retirement plan design
- Employee benefit plan consulting and compliance
- Fiduciary responsibility management
- Investment services
- Outsourced 401(k) and profit-sharing plan services
- Preparation, review, and filing of various IRS and Department of Labor (DOL) forms
- Third-party administrator (TPA) services and recordkeeping
- Training and education for plan participants
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 6/14/2021Why Do the IRS and DOL Care About Your 401(k) Fees?
Article 5/18/2021Is a Pooled Employer Plan Right for You?
Video 5/11/2021The Seamless Experience
Webinar recording 8/25/2016Webinar Recording: Pensions Revisited – Review and Lessons Learned From GASB 68/71 Implementation