CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) understands the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC), the Historic Tax Credit (HTC), Opportunity Zones, and other tax programs. We develop customized models that fulfill compliance requirements and offer you insights on the projected cash flow for the term of the program.
What’s on your mind?
- Accessing financing available through tax credit programs
- Working with reliable professionals
- Finding consultants who have in-depth knowledge of tax credits
- Being provided understandable and accurate financial information
A unique approach
Tax credit projects are intricate. They often involve the coordination of community development entities (CDEs), investors, lenders, and developers. We have to fully understand your situation in order to help you. CLA has a wide variety of resources to apply to your unique situation. We combine the resources of a large firm with the personal approach of a respected advisor. Many of our people have hands-on experience in the industries they serve, so they develop deep industry knowledge from experiences in the field. CLA is nationally known for its insight and analysis of business issues, and we serve a broad spectrum of industries.
Tax credit financial modeling services
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Compliance reporting
- Consulting related to community development entities (CDEs)
- Credits and Incentives
- Exit consulting
- Federal tax solutions, credits, incentives
- Financial forecasting for tax credit projects
- Tax credit transaction structuring
- Tax planning and preparation
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 5/5/2022Shuttered Venue Operators Grant: SBA’s Closeout Process
Article 4/21/2022Did You Receive COVID Relief Funds? Find Out If You Need a Single Audit
Media coverage 3/9/2022Single Audit Complexities
Article 1/17/2022Your Accounting and Finance Function — Own It or Outsource It?
Article 1/13/2022CMS Releases 2022 Physician Final Rule