Better compete and succeed in a rapidly changing and growing industry.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you improve profitability, reduce risk, build value into your business, and plan for the future.
What’s on your mind?
- Keeping pace with your competition in an industry on the rise
- Building a strong team in the face of recruiting and retention challenges
- Maximizing and managing economies of scale
- Increasing profitability
- Crafting industry-specific tax savings strategies
- Planning for business succession
- Growing business value
- Complying with complex tax regulations
A unique approach
The plastics and rubber industry is in the midst of widespread change. The way that products are designed, developed, and delivered is data-driven and heavily influenced by environmental issues, global competition, and advances in manufacturing technology. Amid all this growth and transition, your company stands to seize unprecedented opportunities.
CLA’s manufacturing and distribution professionals offer industry-specialized capabilities to help with the strategic, operational, regulatory, and financial aspects of your businesses. We can work with you to plan for and weather both short-term and future challenges and capitalize on the opportunities that are right for you and your business. CLA can guide you through the regulations, find ways to improve profitability, manage workforce issues, and build sustainable value into your company.
Services for the rubber and plastics industries
- Outsourced accounting and finance, human resources, and information technology services
- Consulting for increasing return on investment and business value
- Real estate tax planning
- Research and experimentation tax credit
- Business succession planning
- Income tax planning and strategies (international, domestic, and state and local)