Medical groups can thrive if they address reimbursement and increasing costs.
CLA helps clients improve financial and operational performance.
What’s on your mind?
- Creating a plan to pursue new revenue sources or ownership opportunities
- Decreasing reimbursements from third-party payers and increasing accounts receivable days-outstanding
- Rising overhead costs
- Strategies to improve financial performance (ASC, Imaging)
- Doing more with less
- Changing business processes and patient flow, from capturing charges to appointment scheduling
- Strategies that incorporates technology, from electronic health records (EHR) to practice management
- Regulations and reimbursement parameters
A unique approach
Our philosophy is to bring together the right team for each client. As CPAs, consultants, and advisors, our relationships are grounded in trust and fairness. We value open communication, teamwork, and efficiency. We are known for our careful attention to detail and a strategic, results-driven approach. Many CliftonLarsonAllen health care professionals have spent their careers serving as leaders of medical groups across the nation. Most importantly, we’ll make sure you understand your best opportunity for long-term improvement.
CliftonLarsonAllen provides significant strategic resources to help you make good business decisions and sort through the latest trends, laws, and regulatory changes. We combine national resources, local delivery, and personal service, so you can focus on patient care. From the front desk to patient flow to billing practices to contractual reimbursement and compensation, CliftonLarsonAllen has the experience to help you implement change in a medical group.
Practice assessment services for medical practices
- Revenue cycle assessment and improvement
- Accounts receivable support and training
- Financial benchmarking
- Organizational structure and governance
- Patient-centered care consulting
- EHR practice readiness and analysis
- Third-party payer contract review and negotiations
- Staffing patterns and productivity
- Internal controls review
- Strategic planning
- Entity structure tax analysis
- Fee schedule analysis
- Coding and charge-capture analysis
- Operational excellence consulting
- Compensation plan design and analysis