Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Maximize your profitability while minimizing your compliance risk. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) helps contractors demonstrate fairness, transparency, and accountability in every business transaction with the federal government.
What’s on your mind?
- Budget cuts
- Stop-work orders
- Preparing for full or partial terminations of contracts
- Maximizing recoverable costs from terminated contracts
A unique approach
CLA’s experienced leaders and dedicated professionals work exclusively with government contractors in the Washington, DC, area and across the country. Our goal is to fully understand your operations and relationships with federal agencies and to help you maximize profitability while minimizing risk.
Services for government contractors
- Adaptive Insights forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Affordable Care Act reporting and compliance
- Audit and assurance
- Compliance reviews
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) assessment and guidance
- Defense contract audit agency representation
- Developing cost estimates, contract pricing, and budgeting
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and agency supplemental interpretation and compliance
- Incurred cost submission
- Litigation support
- Pre- and post-award contract audits
- Tax planning and compliance
- Termination claim and bid protest support
- Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) compliance