CLA helps contractors demonstrate fairness, transparency, and accountability in every business transaction with the federal government.
What’s on your mind?
- FAR Part 31 compliance
- Exit timing and strategies
- Budget cuts
- Executive compensation
- SBA 8(a) certification
- Incurred cost submissions (ICE)
- Preparing for full or partial terminations of contacts
- Maximizing recoverable costs from terminated contracts
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA’s experienced leaders and dedicated professionals work exclusively with government contractors in the Washington, DC, area and across the country. Our goal is to fully understand your operations and relationships with federal agencies and to help you maximize profitability while minimizing risk.
Services for government contractors
- Adequate accounting systems (SF 1408) development
- Affordable Care Act reporting and compliance
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Audit and assurance
- Compliance reviews
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) assessment and guidance
- Defense contract audit agency representation
- Developing cost estimates, contract pricing, and budgeting
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and agency supplemental interpretation and compliance
- Incurred cost submission (ICE)
- Indirect rate cost structures development
- Litigation support
- Pre- and post-award contract audits
- Tax planning and compliance
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 7/19/2021PPP Loan Necessity Questionnaire Retired, Review Prep Still Critical
Article 6/8/2021SOC 2 or HITRUST — Assessing Your Organization’s Data Security Risk
Article 5/18/2021Is a Pooled Employer Plan Right for You?
Video 5/11/2021The Seamless Experience