CLA helps contractors demonstrate fairness, transparency, and accountability in every business transaction with the federal government.
What’s on your mind?
- FAR Part 31 compliance
- Exit timing and strategies
- Budget cuts
- Executive compensation
- SBA 8(a) certification
- Incurred cost submissions (ICE)
- Preparing for full or partial terminations of contacts
- Maximizing recoverable costs from terminated contracts
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA has experienced leaders and dedicated professionals who work exclusively with government contractors in the Washington, DC, area and across the country. Our goal is to fully understand your operations and relationships with federal agencies and to help you maximize profitability while minimizing risk.
Services for government contractors
- Adequate accounting systems (SF 1408) development
- Affordable Care Act reporting and compliance
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Audit and assurance
- Compliance reviews
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) assessment and guidance
- Defense contract audit agency representation
- Developing cost estimates, contract pricing, and budgeting
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and agency supplemental interpretation and compliance
- Incurred cost submission (ICE)
- Indirect rate cost structures development
- Litigation support
- Pre- and post-award contract audits
- Tax planning and compliance
InsightsSee All Insights
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers
Article 10/19/2021Proposed Bill Would Terminate Employee Retention Credit for Q4 2021
Article 9/29/2021How to Effectively Collaborate Within a Hybrid Work Model
EventsSee all Events
Webinar December 09, 2021Register For Our Next Livestream!
Webinar December 02, 2021How Will Legislative Health Care Proposals Impact Employers?
Webinar December 01, 2021Current Tax Developments Webinar Series