- B.S. – Bachelor of Science in Finance, Florida State University, Summa Cum Laude
- M.S.T. – Master of Science in Taxation, University of Central Florida
- CPA – Licensed in Florida
Courtney DeVane is a Tax Principal in the Orlando, Florida office of CliftonLarsonAllen. She is responsible for supervising tax and accounting engagements for and providing consulting services to individuals and privately held businesses in a variety of industries, with a concentration in real estate.
Courtney has over twelve years of public accounting experience. She advises clients on a wide range of domestic tax issues with clients that include partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies and individuals.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Member, Junior Achievement Leadership Council
- Member, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women), serving on the Membership Services committee
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants