CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) can help your organization strengthen the benefit offerings you provide employees as well as reduce your regulatory risk.
What's on your mind?
- Rising costs of qualified benefit plans
- Increased regulatory requirements
- Reducing regulatory risk
- Maximizing return on investment
- Maintaining a competitive advantage
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA has been providing employee benefit plan audit, tax compliance and consulting services for more than 60 years. Our professionals can help you understand the complex issues related to tax, accounting, and compliance, as well as help you transform your employee benefits programs into an asset for employees.
Employee benefit plan consulting and compliance services
- Affordable Care Act reporting and compliance matters
- Controlled and Affiliated service group analysis and employee benefit plan application
- Employee stock ownership plan feasibility, design, and implementation
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan design, compliance, and consulting
- Executive or nonqualified deferred compensation plan compliance and application
- Fringe benefit and welfare plan compliance and reporting
- Internal Revenue Service or Department of Labor examinations
- Mergers and acquisition due diligence, 280G analysis and compensatory matters
- Qualified plan compliance, reporting, or corrective actions
- Regulatory compliance reviews
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 6/14/2021Why Do the IRS and DOL Care About Your 401(k) Fees?
Article 5/18/2021Is a Pooled Employer Plan Right for You?
Video 5/11/2021The Seamless Experience
Webinar recording 8/25/2016Webinar Recording: Pensions Revisited – Review and Lessons Learned From GASB 68/71 Implementation