CliftonLarsonAllen offers resources to help you navigate complicated financial issues after an acquisition.
What’s on your mind?
- Discovering a working capital issue after a deal has closed
- Settling purchase price disputes (PPDs)
- Resolving differences with the help of an arbitrator, attorney, CPA, or expert witness.
Experience our client-focused approach
CliftonLarsonAllen professionals possess a depth of experience in purchase price issues, from assessing the value of businesses, to facilitating dispute resolution. We work hand-in-hand with attorneys and financial executives, tackling a broad range of issues. Our innovative strategies can help resolve disputes from the point of view of the buyer or seller, or as an independent arbitrator/mediator.
Purchase price dispute services
- Act as an independent arbitrator/mediator
- Assess working capital adjustments
- Investigate closing date balance sheet claims
- Resolve earn-out issues
- Provide expert witness testimony
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 8/22/2023CLA’s Taylor Talks to Skilled Nursing News About Sector Instability
Article 4/21/2023Being Mindful of Rollover Equity Can Benefit Both Sellers and Buyers
Media coverage 12/12/2022CLA’s Jon Hansen Quoted in McKnight’s Long-Term Care News
Article 10/19/2022The 5 Critical Steps of Owner Transition
Article 3/3/2022Transaction Trends in Health Care Deal Making