CliftonLarsonAllen’s team mixes broad tax experience with deep industry understanding. Our comprehensive approach helps you accurately identify domestic production gross receipts (DPGR).
What's on your mind
- Getting the most out of DPAD
- Updating internal processes to improve the ease and efficiency of collecting tax data
- Integrating DPAD processes with the foreign tax credit
- Determining the best allocation and apportionment methodology to optimize your company’s overall tax savings
A unique approach
You’ll develop a personal connection with a team of highly qualified professionals devoted to your business and your field. With more than 50 years of experience, CliftonLarsonAllen offers valuable insights, produces original research, and develops techniques and tools specifically for you.
Maximizing the DPAD begins with identifying all sources of DPGR. Our team will help you streamline the data collection process and strike the right balance between the DPAD and foreign tax credit.
Section 199 domestic production activities deduction (DPAD) services
- Our proprietary VantagePoint© software completely integrates DPAD and foreign tax credit computations and makes it easy to calculate complex DPAD computations.
- We provide a variety of scenarios and measure the results of alternative tax positions.
- We assist with DPAD data collection, safe harbor computations, and allocation and apportionment.
- Our professionals have a deep understanding of tax issues, extensive international tax experience, and a solid record of success.
- Our team focuses on process improvement aimed at achieving the maximum allowable tax savings.
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 11/11/2022Is This the Year to Convert Your Traditional IRA to a Roth?
Article 10/24/2022Benefit Plans for 501(c)(6) Organizations May Be Disallowed
Case Study 10/18/2022Case Study: Manufacturer Receives $2.2M in Tax Savings for New Facilities
Article 10/4/2022Navigating IRS Disaster Relief
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 12/14/2022Improving Dealership Value and Transaction Tax Considerations
Event 12/8/2022 – 12/9/2022AICPA & CIMA Construction & Real Estate Conference
Webinar 12/7/20222023 Economic, Industry, and Investment Outlook
Webinar 11/30/2022International Tax for Exempt Organizations
Webinar 8/24/2022 – 1/11/2023Dealer Tax Strategies Webinar Series
Event 3/2/2022 – 12/7/2022Quarterly Economic and Industry Market Outlook