CliftonLarsonAllen’s team mixes broad tax experience with deep industry understanding. Our comprehensive approach helps you accurately identify domestic production gross receipts (DPGR).
What's on your mind
- Getting the most out of DPAD
- Updating internal processes to improve the ease and efficiency of collecting tax data
- Integrating DPAD processes with the foreign tax credit
- Determining sound allocation and apportionment methodology to enhance your company’s overall tax savings
Experience our client-focused approach
You’ll develop a personal connection with a team of highly qualified professionals devoted to your business and your field. With more than 50 years of experience, CliftonLarsonAllen offers valuable insights, produces original research, and develops techniques and tools specifically for you.
Maximizing the DPAD begins with identifying all sources of DPGR. Our team will help you streamline the data collection process and strike the right balance between the DPAD and foreign tax credit.
Section 199 domestic production activities deduction (DPAD) services
- Our proprietary VantagePoint© software completely integrates DPAD and foreign tax credit computations and makes it easy to calculate complex DPAD computations.
- We provide a variety of scenarios and measure the results of alternative tax positions.
- We assist with DPAD data collection, safe harbor computations, and allocation and apportionment.
- Our professionals have a deep understanding of tax issues, extensive international tax experience, and a solid record of success.
- Our team focuses on process improvement aimed at achieving the maximum allowable tax savings.
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 11/29/20235 Tax Strategies Businesses Should Consider Before Year End 2023
Article 11/14/2023IRS Answers ERC Questions On OSHA Guidelines
Media coverage 10/27/2023Are There Abuses in Government Farm Payments?
Article 10/26/2023Missouri Works – A Program to Fit All Company Sizes
Article 10/24/2023IRS Issues Guidance on How to Return ERC Claims in Full
Article 10/19/2023Manufacturing in Connecticut: Explore Grant, Tax Incentive Opportunities
EventsSee All Events
Event 12/13/2023Preparing Your Dealership for Year End
Event 12/7/2023The Lifecycle of a Business — a Real-Life Case Study
Event 12/6/2023Chicagoland Construction Surety Forum 2023