CliftonLarsonAllen’s team mixes broad tax experience with deep industry understanding. Our comprehensive approach helps you accurately identify domestic production gross receipts (DPGR).
What's on your mind
- Getting the most out of DPAD
- Updating internal processes to improve the ease and efficiency of collecting tax data
- Integrating DPAD processes with the foreign tax credit
- Determining sound allocation and apportionment methodology to enhance your company’s overall tax savings
Experience our client-focused approach
You’ll develop a personal connection with a team of highly qualified professionals devoted to your business and your field. With more than 50 years of experience, CliftonLarsonAllen offers valuable insights, produces original research, and develops techniques and tools specifically for you.
Maximizing the DPAD begins with identifying all sources of DPGR. Our team will help you streamline the data collection process and strike the right balance between the DPAD and foreign tax credit.
Section 199 domestic production activities deduction (DPAD) services
- Our proprietary VantagePoint© software completely integrates DPAD and foreign tax credit computations and makes it easy to calculate complex DPAD computations.
- We provide a variety of scenarios and measure the results of alternative tax positions.
- We assist with DPAD data collection, safe harbor computations, and allocation and apportionment.
- Our professionals have a deep understanding of tax issues, extensive international tax experience, and a solid record of success.
- Our team focuses on process improvement aimed at achieving the maximum allowable tax savings.
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 5/9/2023Welcome to CLA’s McDonald’s Franchisee blog!
Article 5/2/2023Washington State Capital Gains Tax Held to Be Constitutional
Media coverage 4/28/2023Mitigate Tax Issues When It’s Time to Exit the Farm
Media coverage 4/24/2023CLA’s Prinzo Offers Options for Small Businesses With Large Tax Bills
Media coverage 4/20/2023CLA’s Brian Ream Discusses Backdoor Roth IRAs With USA Today
Media coverage 4/10/2023Have Excess Soil Fertility? You May Qualify for a Tax Break
EventsSee All Events
Event 7/15/2023 – 7/19/2023Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) Annual Conference & Exhibition
Webinar 6/27/2023Employment Tax Credits for McDonald’s Franchise Owners
Event 6/21/2023 – 6/23/2023The 23rd Annual U.S. Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Forum
Event 6/14/2023 – 6/15/20232023 Florida Nonprofit Training Academy
Event 6/6/2023Bisnow Orange County State of the Market