What's on your mind?
- Engaging a team that understands each state’s unique rules and regulations
- How new laws and regulations affect Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement
- How organizational changes impact reimbursement
- Receiving completed cost reports — on time — and in a meaningful format
- Gaining access to standards and benchmarks of similar organizations
Experience our client-focused approach
Our interactive engagement process will involve your personnel from start to finish. We work alongside you to gain a deep understanding of the issues unique to your organization. This helps us tailor our reimbursement services to your organization’s structure and challenges.
Our experienced health care reimbursement team keeps abreast of the Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations in your state. We proactively advise you on how to reach peak operating performance, while attending to risk.
On an annual basis, we prepare or review nearly 600 Medicare and Medicaid cost reports. We deliver our services with uncompromising integrity and the highest level of quality.
Reimbursement services for health care providers
- Accounts receivable support and training
- Chargemaster and service capture evaluation
- Cost report diagnostic reports
- Intermediary and Provider Reimbursement Review Board appeals
- Medicare and Medicaid cost report preparation and analysis
- Medicare and Medicaid audit assistance
- Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) assessment and compliance
- Reimbursement planning
- Revenue optimization review
Be prepared for emerging legislation and understand its impact on your reimbursement.
CLA advises health care organizations on how changes in the regulatory and business environments impact reimbursement.
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 6/1/2023The Power of Data in Health Care
Blog 5/30/2023New Money Available for HUD-Assisted Multifamily Housing
Blog 5/24/2023Impacts on Health Care With a Debt Ceiling Breach?
Article 5/17/20232024 Medicare Inpatient, Long-Term Care Hospital Rule
Blog 5/10/2023Movements in Home Care, Home Health
EventsSee All Events
Event 8/15/2023 – 8/17/2023Resident Assessment Coordinator Certified (RAC-CT) Certification Workshop