CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) professionals have hands-on experience helping construction companies develop management tools and strengthen operational processes.
What’s on your mind?
- Building and preserving the value of the company
- Profit fade and cost control
- Project bidding and productivity risks
- Recruiting and retaining skilled workers
- Workforce accountability
- Implementing change at a rate employees can handle
Experience our client-focused approach
Learning from the past and planning for the future are essential to the success of any construction project. We have been working with construction companies and contractors for more than 50 years. We draw on our history and experience to help companies make changes that will have a long-term impact on sustainability and profitability. The improvements you make can affect your operations, your employees, your creditors, and your shareholders.
Our approach includes the following steps:
- Step one — Thoroughly understand your company
- Step two — Provide initial recommendations for improvement
- Step three — Submit a specific growth and development plan with timeline
- Step four — Address long-term concerns so that change is managed
- Step five — Personally assist in implementation to bring about effective change
Our experience brings a wealth of resources to help you strategically grow your business. CLA serves more than 5,250 construction clients nationwide. They include contractors and suppliers that work on highway and street projects, bridges, oil and gas pipelines, railroads, underground utilities, tunnels, and water resources. They participate in public sector and private sector projects, as well as public-private partnerships.
Management processes services and for construction companies
As a professional services firm, CLA provides a variety of services that can benefit the owners and manager of privately held construction companies.
- Benchmarking trend analysis
- Equipment cost control, overhead analysis, and review of cost structure
- Financial analysis
- Information system selection and improved utilization
- Organizational development and accountability
- Project management
- Project planning procedures and estimating
- Process improvements in project management and contract administration
- Strategic planning
- Succession and transition planning
InsightsSee All Insights
Tool 2/7/2024Inflation Reduction Act Resource Hub
News release 2/6/2024CLA Signs 16-Year Lease in Viking Lakes Campus
Article 1/26/20245 Lessons Learned from Failed ERP Implementations
News release 1/26/2024CLA is Recognized as a Great Place To Work® for the Third Consecutive Year
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 3/26/2024Family Business Transition in Construction Companies