CliftonLarsonAllen’s professionals can help you comply with Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act of 1991 (FDICIA) regulatory requirements.
What’s on your mind?
- Obtaining the necessary skills and resources for implementation prior to reaching the $1 billion asset threshold
- Having adequate in-house skills to perform and document the mandatory test of controls
- Anticipating the costs and budgeting for FDICIA compliance
- Staying current on all FDICIA requirements
- Engaging a busy audit committee in fraud prevention
- Finding the right technology to assist with compliance
Experience our client-focused approach
Our FDICIA practitioners include financial statement auditors of banks — so we have personal experience with the risks inherent in the financial reporting process. We isolate the risks and identify the controls that impact the integrity of your financial statements. Our understanding of the controls helps minimize waste in testing them.
We will work with you to put the right program in place the first time. Our FDICIA professionals use a risk-based approach tailored to your organization’s financial reporting process. Our efficient process identifies, documents, tests, and monitors the key controls needed to be compliant. Our philosophy is to create a flexible, scalable, and cross-functional approach that allows you to use internal resources going forward.
FDICIA compliance services
- Implement a risk assessment and scoping process
- Identify and document your financial reporting processes
- Identify key risks and controls
- Work with your team to document key controls and test for compliance
- Help you with remediation efforts of deficiencies identified
- Share best practices
- Streamline your FDICIA process to minimize waste
- Adapt your FDICIA process to changes in your organization
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 5/19/2023Occupational Fraud in Financial Institutions
Media coverage 5/14/2023CLA’s Heneke Discusses How Banks Can Start Building a Data Strategy
Media coverage 4/28/2023CLA’s Susan Sabo Contributes to Discussion on Bank Technology Investments
Blog 4/19/20231071 & What that means to your Financial Institution
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 7/20/2023Unlock the Power of Bank Data with KlariVis
Event 6/12/2023 – 6/14/2023Bank Director's Bank Audit & Risk Conference