The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (IRA) and the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law enacted in 2021 created unprecedented opportunities and groundbreaking possibilities for leveraging clean energy tax credits for both taxpaying and tax-exempt organizations, including state and local governments.
CLA’s energy services team will distill this landmark legislation and outline how your organization can take advantage of its benefits in this on-demand video. In addition, we will highlight some important grant opportunities covered under the IRA and Infrastructure Law.
At the end of this video, you should be able to:
- Describe the various tax credit opportunities created by the IRA
- Recall how credit refunds and transfers operate under the IRA
- Describe the latest legal and regulatory updates under the IRA
- Identify how to plan for clean energy investments within your agency or entity
- Recognize grant opportunities for local governments included in the IRA and Infrastructure Law
Who should watch
This session is designed for finance professionals, facilities or procurement professionals, renewable project developers, and grant managers.