Over 10 years of administrative experience and seven full years of tax preparation experience. At CLA I have choose the not-for-profit industry; however, I also truly love working with the large high-net worth individual clients. I am an energetic and resourceful employee with experience effectively serving executives and promoting productive relationships among staff, clients, and vendors. I have a history of being highly regarded for communication, organization and analytical qualities that contribute to the overall business and project goals. Proven ability to oversee accounts receivable, administration, IT, and general business operations. I have been recognized as a motivator and mentor, experienced in the planning and implementing of successful corporate strategies.
- One-Year Certificate Bookkeeping
- One-Year Certificate Acounting
- Associate of Arts and Scienses in Administration Assistant and Secretarial Sciense
In the community
- 2021-2022 President for the Pfeiffer C.U.B.S. (Commnity for Uplifiting and Benefiting Students)
- Treasurer for Akron Athena