Brock is a principal within CLA’s Wisconsin State and Local Government Group. Brock has more than 25 years of experience serving governmental clients such as school districts, counties, cities, villages, towns, and special agencies. Services provided to these clients range from traditional engagements such as annual external audits, budget assistance and outsourcing to unique one-time projects such as departmental forensic investigations and operational efficiency studies. As part of CLA’s learning and development team, Brock is involved with in-house training programs and has delivered technical training on new audit and accounting standards as well as new standards affecting audits of federal grant programs under OMB Uniform Guidance. Brock also has significant experience assisting clients in obtaining and retaining certification for financial reporting programs.
- Bachelor of Science, accounting, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials