Juan has nearly 10 years of public accounting experience. He provides accounting, and tax services to privately held businesses and their owners. Juan works with several real estate, construction, and manufacturing related clients to help them achieve their business goals. He is also responsible for the planning and compliance related to compilations, reviewed financial statements and various state and federal corporate, individual, and partnership tax returns.
- Accounting and tax services
- Real estate, construction, and manufacturing industries
- Tax planning and compliance for individuals and businesses
- Bachelor of science in accounting from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) member