Eric has more than 15 years of public accounting experience, primarily in the manufacturing and distribution industry. He has a strong background in financial reporting and compliance. Additionally, Eric works with manufacturing companies on developing or improving management financial reporting and benchmarking, with an emphasis on capacity/value add revenue analysis.
Eric's passion is to help business owners and leaders improve their knowledge of costing and financial reporting to drive strategic decision making and grow enterprise value.
- Bachelor of business administration in accounting and operations management from University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Executives International - Northeastern Wisconsin
- Appleton Fox Cities Kiwanis
- Leadership Fox Cities
- Fox Cities Raquet Club - Board member