- Masters of Business Taxation, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Arizona State University
Ben currently concentrates his practice working with companies in our Construction and Real Estate groups. He serves numerous general contractors, specialty contractors and a wide variety of entities in the real estate industry including land developers, home builders, commercial, multi-family and student housing owner/operators and investors.
Ben’s prior experience includes starting and growing his own public accounting firm over 14 years. Ben began his career at LarsonAllen, LLP, where he progressed to Senior Accountant in the Minneapolis office. Ben continued his public accounting experience at HLB Tautges Redpath, Ltd. Progressing to Supervisor prior to leaving and starting his own firm in 2002. Ben’s career has been in public accounting serving privately-held companies, including working with numerous construction and real estate clients.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Lino Lakes Bancshare, Inc. – former Board of Directors
- Construction Financial Management Association – Member
- Associated General Contractors - Member