- Bachelor of science in accounting from University of South Carolina
- Bachelor of science in finance from University of South Carolina
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Florida, South Carolina, Maryland, Vermont
Chris has over 11 years of experience with auditing and accounting services specializing in serving state and local governments.
Chris performs audits and accounting services for various state and local government audit engagements typically requiring single audits to be performed in accordance with the OMB Uniform Guidence. Chris has extensive experience with assisting governmental clients in obtaining and retaining the GFOA Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting award and has provided risk assessment consulting services to governmental clients.
Chris serves a wide range of governmental clients, including states, state-wide pension and OPEB plans, and municipalities, and as a result, Chris has served some of CLA’s largest state and local government clients throughout his career.
Chris is also a frequent speaker on governmental topics across the country and locally at GFOA, AGA, and state CPA association conferences.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- Florida Government Finance Officers Association (FGFOA)