- Manager of the national credit risk review team with engagement oversight, quality assurance responsibility, and execution of proposed scope of work to prospective and existing clients.
- Project leader for commercial loan review services for financial institutions ranging from small community institutions to large, super regional financial institutions.
- Lead reviewer during annual financial audit for determining adequacy of ALLL account compared to risk identified in the credit portfolio at various financial institutions.
- Instructor for the Independent Community Bankers Associations for Loan Review, Advanced Loan Review, and the Risk Management Institute.
- Previous experience as Risk Management Examiner with the Federal Deposit Insurnace Corporation.
- Led the risk management division, including the development and implementation of internal loan review, for a publicly traded financial institution.
- Managed a commercial loan portfolio as a senior commercial loan officer for a financial institution with total assets exceeding $23 billion.
- Bachelor of arts, business Administration, Drury University, Springfield, MO
- Southwest Graduate School of Banking, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Commissioned Financial Institution Examiner, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Resources and events
Article 3/31/2022Shaping Strategic and Operational Direction in a Post-Pandemic Era
Webinar 11/9/2021Ongoing Credit Risk Management in a Transitioning Pandemic Period
Webinar 7/21/2021CECL – Time to Prepare NOW!
Media coverage 4/15/2021A New Look at Problem Loan Management
Article 9/17/2020New COVID-19 Safety and Soundness Standards for Financial Institutions