- Bachelor of business administration in accounting and operations management from University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
Eric has more than 15 years of public accounting experience, primarily in the manufacturing and distribution industry. He has a strong background in financial reporting and compliance. Additionally, Eric works with manufacturing companies on developing or improving management financial reporting and benchmarking, with an emphasis on capacity/value add revenue analysis.
Eric's passion is to help business owners and leaders improve their knowledge of costing and financial reporting to drive strategic decision making and grow enterprise value.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Executives International - Northeastern Wisconsin
- Appleton Fox Cities Kiwanis
- Leadership Fox Cities
- Fox Cities Raquet Club - Board member