Information Security Speakers Bureau
Whether you are hosting a conference, webinar, or other program, CliftonLarsonAllen has professionals who are dedicated to risk management and have extensive speaking experience. Our speakers will tailor content to your audience and industry to help make your event successful.
Our professionals can speak on:
- Evolving role of IT — What does the future hold and what does the new information technology (IT) professional look like?
- Data security — What you know, what you don’t know, and what you need to know to make sure your data is secure
- Mobility — How to position your organization for a future filled with mobile devices
- Board reporting — What the board needs to know to manage information technology assets
- PCI compliance for businesses — How to meet payment card industry compliance standards
- Preventing fraud — Using IT controls to prevent fraud
- Hacks and breaches — Risks and trends in hacking and responding to data breaches
Contact us to inquire about a speaker for your upcoming event.