Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Impacts of financial decisions
Financial SCAN: Comprehensive Report of a Nonprofit's Financial Health
See your organization’s financial health in one quick, comprehensive report.
Financial SCAN from CliftonLarsonAllen is a complimentary report on key financial indicators that you need to move closer to your mission and your goals. It includes:
- A multi-year comparison of expenses, revenue sources, profitability, liquidity, and more
- Detailed graphs that dive deep and bring the numbers to life
- Side-by-side benchmarking with five of your peers
Data is drawn directly from IRS Form 990, digitized by GuideStar, and made available at no cost as a service to nonprofits, foundations, associations, and others.
How to use your Financial SCAN
- A quick, annual financial check-up for management and board
- Provide context for fundraising, and financial and strategic planning
- Educate and communicate your financial story to donors, funders, and the public
- Lay the groundwork for budget talks
Financial SCAN can give you a big picture perspective on where you are and the trends that led you here.