Financial SCAN is a complimentary benchmarking report that compares your nonprofit’s financial health with up to five of your peers.
See your organization’s financial health in one quick, comprehensive report.
Financial SCAN from CliftonLarsonAllen is a complimentary report on key financial indicators that you need to move closer to your mission and your goals. It includes:
- A multi-year comparison of expenses, revenue sources, profitability, liquidity, and more
- Detailed graphs that dive deep and bring the numbers to life
- Side-by-side benchmarking with five of your peers
Data is drawn directly from IRS Form 990, digitized by GuideStar, and made available at no cost as a service to nonprofits, foundations, associations, and others.
How to use your Financial SCAN
- A quick, annual financial check-up for management and board
- Provide context for fundraising, and financial and strategic planning
- Educate and communicate your financial story to donors, funders, and the public
- Lay the groundwork for budget talks
Financial SCAN can give you a big picture perspective on where you are and the trends that led you here.
If you are unable to see the form below, please complete your submission here.