Have a sound financial strategy and accurate project accounting to stay competitive in the construction industry.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s construction-focused outsourced services can help your profitability and keep you in compliance with regulations.
What’s on your mind?
- Converting operational performance to financial reports
- Creating financial statements that accurately reflect the work being performed
- Managing inconsistent cash flow
- Working through the draw request process
- Accurately evaluating operational efficiency
- Establishing prices that are competitive but also generate profit
A unique approach
Construction accounting requires unique knowledge and skill. Our experienced outsourced accountants work exclusively with the construction industry, and can provide finance and accounting services so you can focus on adding value to your organization.
You’ll receive a personalized assessment of how we can help improve your cash flow, reduce your workload, and streamline your processes. Our services include financial statement reporting, preparing monthly job schedules, identifying operational metrics, and preparing for audits.
Outsourcing services for construction companies
- CFO, controller, staff accounting, and payroll services
- Financial report preparation
- Revenue recognition analysis and implementation
- Change orders and claims accounting
- Managing cash flow through the retainage process
- Draw request process
- Transaction support, including due diligence
- On-time and overrun performance analysis
- Establishing operational metrics
- Assistance in receiving financing
- Software selection and optimization
- Obtaining bonding and maximizing bonding capacity
- Insurance certification tracking
- Lein waiver tracking
- Conducting status meetings with project managers
- Job cost tracking and analysis