CliftonLarsonAllen’s (CLA) outsourced construction team can help you increase productivity, raise profitability, and stay compliant.
What’s on your mind?
- Managing inconsistent cash flow
- Generating timely financial statements that accurately reflect the work being performed
- Converting operational performance into meaningful financial reports
- Quickly getting change orders priced, approved, and billed
- Working through the draw request process
- Accurately evaluating operational efficiency
- Establishing competitive prices that still generate profit
A unique approach
Construction owners, contractors, and subcontractors face unique accounting challenges that can hinder profitability. When you have the right financial team tracking, reviewing, and communicating what you need to know about your numbers, you can focus on the construction activity you’re passionate about.
We start by listening to you to understand your goals. Then we’ll build a customized plan together to help you reach them and stay on course. Our outsourced accountants work exclusively with the construction industry. We have experience helping companies like yours improve cash flow, reduce workload, apply best practices, and streamline processes.
Outsourcing services for construction companies
- CFO, controller, staff accounting, and payroll services
- Assistance obtaining financing
- Audit preparation
- Bonding assistance
- Certificate of insurance tracking
- Change order management
- Claims accounting
- Finance department assessment
- Financial report preparation
- Job cost tracking and analysis
- Lien waiver tracking
- Operational metrics development
- Pay applications and draw request process
- Project management meeting facilitation
- Project performance analysis
- Retainage process management
- Revenue recognition analysis and implementation
- Software selection and optimization
- Transaction support and due diligence
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 1/18/2022Tight Job Market for Executives Could Get Even Tighter
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 2/10/2022Register for our Livestream!
Darren SparksManaging Principal of Office