- Recommended CPE
Manufacturers and distributers are operating with record inflationary pressure amid a supply chain crunch, and many are experiencing disrupting transitions of finance and accounting staff. The COVID crisis served as a wake-up call for many manufacturers, emphasizing the importance of engaged workforces, scalable workflows, and system automation. In this complimentary webinar, we will discuss workforce disruption and the strategies creative manufacturers are implementing to stay productive and profitable.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Outline inventive practices for building a culture that attracts and retains top talent
- Identify new ways automation and SKU analysis can help with price and cost flexibility
- Recognize alternative staffing strategies that support business operations and reduce stress
- Identify routine or complex tasks to automate or outsource, so staff focus on strategic initiatives
- Recognize how to make better decisions by using delinquency reports and dashboards
Who should attend
This session is designed for manufacturing and distribution organizations.
Please register by January 23, 2024.
This webinar is co-hosted with the Women in Manufacturing (WiM) Ohio chapter. Click here to learn more.
Experience the CLA Promise