Thomas has more than 25 years of experience as a human resources professional. He brings a broad blend of skills in areas such as leadership coaching, employee relations, benefits, training and development, change leadership, and employment law.
Thomas provides one-on-one guidance and counsel to clients, along with the ability to address broader challenges. His experience includes building human resource systems and structures that match the changing needs of businesses. He is adept at leading organizational talent and development strategies that tie to tangible business needs. With an accreditation as a certified behavioral consultant, Thomas uses the DISC and RightPath personality profile instruments to better understand employees' behaviors and motivations to create stronger teams.
Prior to joining the firm, Thomas worked for one of the top five transportation and logistics companies in the country. Most recently, he led the revitalization of human resources and supported the president of an award-winning, family-owned manufacturing organization.
- Change leadership
- Policy design and application
- Employment law compliance and guidance
- Employee relations and dispute resolution
- Bachelor of business administration in human resource management, University of Wisconsin'Whitewater
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), National and Green Bay Chapters
- Change Acceleration Process (CAP) Coach
- PROSCI ADKAR Change Leadership Facilitation
- Advanced Behavioral Analysis Certification, The Institute for Motivational Living
In the community
- Pilgrim Lutheran Church, Sunday School Superintendent
- Green Bay East Cal Ripken Minor National League Iron Pigs Baseball Team, Coordinator
- Former Acts 1:8 Ministries, Long Range Planning Team of Business Advisors
- Business 101 Simulation Games-Luxemburg-Casco and Algoma High Schools, Presenter
Resources and events
Event 11/9/2022Wisconsin Construction Surety Forum
Webinar 8/10/2022 – 8/18/2022Invest in Your Organization's Leadership Skillset: Join CLA’s LEAD Roundtables
Webinar 8/10/2021 – 8/12/2021Recruiting and Retention in a Post COVID-19 World
Webinar 8/19/2020The LEADership Challenge During COVID-19: Meet CLA’s LEAD HR Council
Webinar 7/8/2020Wisconsin State and Local Government Web Series
Article 6/15/2020Reopening and Employee Health Checks: Short-Term Normal?