The Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) creates significant opportunities for organizations to tap into tax credits for their green energy investments and manufacturing activities. Both private and public sector organizations can take advantage of these incentives, including government entities.
Watch this on-demand video to learn:
- What credits are available under the IRA
- Which tax-exempt entities can take advantage of credits through cash refunds
- How certain credits can be bought and sold between taxpayers
- How organizations must register to take advantage of certain benefits
At the end of this video, you will be able to:
- Identify the various tax credit provisions under the IRA
- Describe the different credit rates and bonus credits available
- Describe the elective pay and credit transfer options available
- Recall the registration and submission process for elective pay requests and credit transfers
Who should watch
This video is designed for finance professionals, operation directors, and CEOs who are interested in learning more about the Inflation Reduction Act.