- Recommended CPE
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recall how our behaviors may be altered by moral illusions
- Identify the concepts and differences of moral exhaustion versus moral equilibrium
- Identify how to build good moral habits
- Recognize the distinction between legal rights and ethical responsibility
- Describe how behavioral ethics considerations apply to real-world examples
Who should attend
This complimentary presentation is intended for accounting and finance professionals seeking to earn behavioral ethics CPE credit and/or desire to develop a greater awareness of demonstrating ethical behavior in their lives.
Note: This session will include similar content to ethics sessions presented during CLA’s full-day, in-person CPE events throughout the month of September in Charlotte, Raleigh, and the Triad region of North Carolina, as well as the CLA behavioral ethics webinars presented in November. Those who attended are not eligible to receive duplicate credit for attending either of these ethics sessions noted above.
- 9 – 9:05 a.m. — Welcome, housekeeping, speaker introductions
- 9:05 – 10:55 a.m. — Behavioral ethics session
- 10:55 – 11 a.m. — Wrap-up and closing
Experience the CLA Promise