Lawrence is a Principal in Tax with a focus on Real Estate at CLA. He grew up in Toronto, Canada, and moved to Los Angeles in 2008.
Lawrence works hard to fulfill his clients' needs and takes pride in building lasting relationships with them. "We promise to know you and help you." is something that he lives by.
- Tax compliance, planning, and consulting services for individuals, trusts, partnerships, corporations, foundations, gift tax
- Extensive experience serving high net worth individuals, closely held businesses, and large real estate family-owned offices
- IRC Section 1031 like-kind exchange analysis and processing – forward, reverse, multiple properties
- Bachelor of Science in Statistical Sciences from the University of Western Ontario - London, Ontario, Canada
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Doctorate of Chiropractic from the National University of Health Sciences - Chicago, Illinois
- Accounting Certificate, UCLA Extension - Los Angeles, California
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Century City Chamber of Commerce, Executive Council member and past Board Chair