Jane is a member of CLA’s Southeastern Wisconsin BizOps team focused on providing outsourced CFO services to non-profit organizations. She has provided CFO consulting services to several nonprofits during her career at CLA. She is a highly accomplished and action-oriented executive with over 30 years leading financial and operational functions in the nonprofit sector as well as with privately and private equity owned manufacturing firms.
Technical experience includes outsourced CFO services, nonprofit accounting, business system implementation, internal controls, process improvement, monthly closing and forecasts and budgeting.
• BBA Accounting, UW-Whitewater
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (255691400)
In the community
• Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
• Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (11469-1)
• UPAF Finance Committee, 2016-2018
• UW-Whitewater, College of Arts and Communications, Dean’s Advisory Board, 2016-2019
Resources and events
Event 3/1/2023Nonprofits: Strengthen and Streamline Your Month-End Close