Dave has over 20 years of experience providing accounting, auditing and consulting services to public and privately-held companies primarily in the manufacturing, distribution, retail and consumer products industries. Dave has managed audits of multinational companies ensuring compliance with GAAP, GAAS and PCAOB requirements. Dave has extensive experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, SEC reporting, debt offerings, business combinations, divestures, restructurings, carve-outs and impairments. Dave is part of CLA’s National Assurance Technical Group performing assurance quality reviews, internal inspections, and various other accounting and reporting consultations. Dave leads the National Assurance practice acquisition review team and is an industry risk management principal for the Midwest region.
- Masters of Accounting, St. Ambrose University
- Bachelors of Business Administration in accounting, University of Iowa
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Iowa and Missouri
- Iowa Association of Business and Industry (ABI)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
Resources and events
Article 11/23/2021New Lease Accounting — It’s Here, Are You Ready?