Brad has nearly 15 years of professional accounting experience, including time spent in public with large international firms as well as time spent in private industry. Brad specializes in working with companies in several industries, most recently working with real estate developers of multifamily and other commercial properties. He has also worked with many growth stage companies in technology and manufacturing & distribution that are private equity backed, growing with them up through IPO/exit. Brad understands growth in various industries and genuinely enjoys building lasting business relationships with owners and operators of amazing companies.
- Bachelor’s of science in accounting (with honors), University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Master’s degree in accounting, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Utah
- Member of the Utah Association of CPA’s