Dan is a principal in CLA's Manufacturing and Distribution group and leader of the manufacturing industry in the St. Louis office. Dan has over ten years of experience in public accounting serving privately held companies and their owners with their tax compliance and tax consulting needs.
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing, Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Masters in Accounting, University of Missouri - St. Louis
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- Treasurer of the Forest Park Rotary Club.
Resources and events
News release 1/13/2022CLA Capital Markets Secures $49.7 Million for Phase 2 of City Foundry STL