Larry has more than 30 years of experience in providing accounting, auditing, business consulting, and tax advisory services to clients throughout California, Nevada, and Utah.
Larry's years of serving businesses in the construction, real estate, mining, manufacturing and other industries have given him a deep knowledge of the challenges they face. This hands-on experience enables him to speak the client's language, so he can explain complex tax and accounting matters in understandable terms and help clients work through thorny matters, such as succession planning and family or partner disputes. It also enables him to quickly develop a variety of good solutions to a problem, so the client can choose the one most comfortable to them.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting from California State University, Sacramento
In the community
- Associated General Contractors of California (AGC), Delta Sierra District, member and former board member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), former board member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants (NVCPA), member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), member
- Boy Scouts of America, Golden Empire Council, executive board member, former treasurer, and chairman of the board